Monday, November 26, 2012

The Tutu Project

Alright. Here we go.
So this actually happened a couple weeks before the trip to the Balloon Fiesta with Lucy
But since we're all mixed up here anyway ...  I'm doin' it.

So in September (of 2011) I got to go on a road trip with Bob Carey (and Sophie!) from Chicago to New York.
Bob is the photographer I interned for the summer of 2010. 
He's been working on this project for years. The nutshell version: he dresses up in a pink tutu and photographs himself in beautiful landscapes all over the world to raise money for breast cancer.
For more of the story you can go to the website.
http://www.thetutuproject.com/

We roadtripped for about a week and then I got to spend a week with Bob and his amazing wife, Linda at their home in New Jersey and their Studio in Brooklyn. 
I got to go along with Bob to a photograph a farm for a food magazine and we got to go visit the new WTC for the 10th anniversary for 9/11








No comments:

Post a Comment