Saturday, November 21, 2009

new haircut

Earlier in the year I had decided I was going to grow out my hair. It had gotten down to my collarbone and that was the longest its been in ten years! The only thing is, it looked really frumpy cause its pretty beefcake-y. SO Rachel, who is my friend/photo stylist is now my friend/photo stylist/hair stylist. She works at the Metropolitan salon in Provo. Super rad. 

This is my haircut. Its waaaaay thinner and feels super duper. Keep in mind I got it cut yesterday and these pictures are taken after I slept in and didn't have time to shower before work....

it's pretty asymmetrical so I'm putting all the pictures on here because I can't tell which one gives you the best idea of what it looks like (when I wake up in the morning).




I was trying to go cross eyed...

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!
    But you look amazing with any hair cut!! I wish we were getting to see you guys this week!

    ReplyDelete